If you are an individual who has suffered from a bicycle accident, you can seek compensation for the injuries sustained from that accident with our Chicago bicycle accident lawyers. Biking is a common activity in the city of Chicago, resulting in many bicycle accidents as well as deaths each year. As a biker, it is important to minimize accident possibilities by obeying the rules of the road while biking as well as by wearing protective gear such as a helmet. However, instances in which all precautions are taken and an accident still occurs as a result of a negligent driver require a knowledgeable and well-versed Chicago bicycle accident attorney such as Ms. Elizabeth C. Ryan.
When injury or death is a result of a bicycle accident, victims and their families can seek monetary compensation for past and future medical expenses, loss of income, loss of normal life, disfigurement, or any other losses related to the collision.
When injured in a bicycle collision it is essential to take the following steps:
- Immediately contact the police to follow a police report.
- Gather information on the driver.
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- Take pictures and documentation of injuries sustained in the collision.
- Become knowledgeable of your insurance policy as well as the driver’s insurance policy.
- Seek legal counsel from Ms. Elizabeth C. Ryan by calling (312) 380-1089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to have an attorney who is fully aware of the personal injury laws in Illinois so that you can seek the appropriate damages compensation that you deserve. Ms. Elizabeth C. Ryan is here to get your case started with a free phone consultation today, call (312) 380-1089.