WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYER IN CHICAGO
When a loved one has died as a result of someone else’s negligence or fault, it is considered a wrongful death accident. It is important that you seek compensation for that terrible tragedy. Wrongful death can occur from many types of accidents.
The death of a loved one does not have to occur immediately following the accident in order for a wrongful death claim to be made. Surviving family members retain legal rights when a loved one dies in a wrongful death and can seek compensation for funeral costs, property damage, lost income, and any medical costs associated with the victim’s death.
The Chicago Law Office of Elizabeth C. Ryan has wrongful death attorneys ready to offer representation in a wide range of cases that have resulted in a loved one’s death including:
- Medical malpractice or negligence of doctors, nurses, hospitals
- Car, truck, bus, cab, ambulance, or motorcycle accidents
- Train, railroad, Metra or CTA train accidents, dangerous and unsafe railroad crossings
- Airplane or helicopter crashes
- Construction or workplace site accidents
- Defective or hazardous products
- Gas, oil, electrical, chemical fire or explosion
As in all states, Illinois law governs the time frame in which a wrongful death lawsuit may be filed. It is best to consult an experienced and qualified attorney to aggressively pursue justice against negligent parties and help grieving families recover from financial damages sustained.
Contact Ms. Elizabeth C. Ryan, awrongful death lawyer in Chicago, at (312)-380-1089 or email her to work on your behalf to receive the compensation you deserve.